I’m tired of feeling like shit. I’m sick of waking up feeling terrible because of how much I ate the day before. This changes now, this changes today. My control is coming back, I won’t be a slave to food and cravings anymore. I want my bones, I want my thigh gap, I want me back.
August is the month for me. I’m going to log my intake every day, with only a few rules:
- Hot drinks (black tea, green tea, low-cal cocoa [All less that 30 calories per serve and <1 fat]) won’t be counted, but low-cal cocoa will be taken sparingly.
- Net Calories won’t be calculated. (It makes me think that I can eat more when I’ve done more exercise than usual)
- If you aren’t sure of all the ingredients in a meal, don’t eat it. (The calories can’t be known or estimated properly)
- Allow yourself one day in the week for a mini-splurge. (This will prevent binges during the week and give you something to look forward to)
- Intake will be logged at the end of every day, even the splurge days.